Vena® Food is absolutely odorless, tasteless and completely non-toxic. Furthermore, it has excellent resistance to thermal aging, ozone agents and abrasion.
Specially recommended for the transport of liquid or semi-liquid fluids and all types of food products, even at high temperatures (milk, chocolate, mineral water, beer, alcoholic drinks, fruit juice, oil, cosmetic cream, alcohol CNC 92%, etc.)
This product is manufactured with inner butyl food grade and EPDM cover, it is equipped with two textile reinforcements inside the hose wall, a double steel spring wire and cooper braiding which prevent users from static electricity discharges.
It can be equipped with 316L stainless steel fittings on each end with a rugosity value of less than 0.8µm.
White color and smooth inner appearance, purple colored and smooth outer appearance.
Operational temperature range from -20ºC (-4ºF) to +100ºC (+121ºF)
It may reach up to 120ºC (+248ºF) during short periods of time.
It can be sterilized at 130ºC (+266ºF) for a maximum time of 30 minutes.
Available in a maximum length of 40m (131ft)
Diameters (in mm):
Diameters (in inch):
5/8,3/4,1,1 1/4,1 1/2,2,2 1/2,3,4
Working pressure: 10bar/145psi (all diameters)
Bursting pressure: 30bar/435psi (all diameters)
If you need further information do not hesitate to contact us.
- US FDA (Foods and Drugs Administration) Standard 21 CFR 177.2600
- 1935/2004/EC Regulation and European Council Resolution AP 2004 (5) – silicones and 10/2011/EC (Migration Test)
- German BfR Standard part XXI Cat 2
- Sanitary standard 3-A® 18-03 for rubbers and derivative materials
- The hose is absolutely odorless, tasteless and completely non-toxic.
- Outer excellent resistance to thermal aging, ozone agents, abrasion and, due to its strong and durable construction, it is suitable against floor friction and bad weather conditions.