The flexible Vena® SIL 655 is the hose with the highest level of strength and robustness of our range. It is odorless, tasteless and completely non-toxic, as well as it has excellent resistance to thermal aging and oxidizing agents (oxygen, ozone, UV).
Specially recommended for the transport of liquid or semi-liquid fluids in the food, cosmetic, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
This is a hose with a high level of strength. It is extremely flexible, even in large diameters. It has been designed for use in specific points where there may be sudden high pressure surges (hammering).
This hose is the one with the highest level of strength and robustness of our range.
Platinum-cured silicone with four polyester fabric reinforcements and double stainless steel wire spring encased inside the hose wall.
It can be equipped with 316L stainless steel fittings on each end with a rugosity value of less than 0.8µm (or 0.5µm upon request).
4 polyester fabric reinforcements
High level of transparency and smooth inner appearance. Translucent, white or colored and smooth outer appearance.
-60ºC / +180ºC (-76ºF / +356ºF)
It may reach up to 200ºC (392ºF) during short periods of time.
The standard manufacturing length is 4 meters long (13.12ft), but in specific diameters a length of 6 meters (19.69ft) can be manufactured.
Diameters (in mm):
Diameters (in inch):
3/4,7/8,1,1 1/4,1 1/2,2,2 1/2,3,4
Working and bursting pressure determinate with pressure tests according ISO 1402/2009.
The vacuum resistance for this hose is 0.91 bar (13.23 psi).
- 3-A® Sanitary Standards 18-03 for rubber and rubber like materials
- 3-A® Sanitary Standards 62-02 for hose assemblies
- FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 “Rubber articles intended for repeated use”
- ResAP 2004 (4), according to European Regulation CE 1935/2004, and Reg 10/2011/ECC (migration tests)
- Analysis of silicone hose material according to BfR recommendation XV
- Class VI Test – USP (70⁰C) Biological Reactivity Tests, In Vivo
- Odorless, tasteless and completely non-toxic.
- Excellent resistance to thermal aging and oxidizing agents (oxygen, ozone, UV)