By using Vena® Technoex, the conveyed product is visible through the hose due to its transparent appearance. It is odorless, tasteless and completely non-toxic.
Specially recommended to convey liquid or semi-liquid fluids in the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical industries.
The conveyed product is visible through the hose due to its transparent appearance.
This hose is made with platinum-catalyzed silicone. The silicone rubber compound is VMQ type (Vinyl-Methyl Quality).
Can be equipped with 316L stainless steel fittings on each end with a rugosity value of less than 0.8µm (or 0.5µm upon request).
High level of transparency and smooth inner appearance. Translucent and smooth outer appearance.
Operational temperature range from -60ºC (-76ºF) to +180ºC (356ºF). It may reach up to 200ºC (392ºF) during short periods of time.
The standard manufacturing length is 25 meters (82.02ft), although it can be manufactured in any required length.
Diameters (in mm):
Diameters (in inch):
1/32,1/16,3/32,1/8,3/16,1/4,5/16,3/8,7/16,1/2,5/8,3/4,1,1 1/4,1 1/2
This type of hose is not recommended for operation with negative pressure (vacuum).
- US FDA (Foods and Drugs Administration) Standard 21 CFR 177.2600
- German BfR Standard part XV
- USP Class VI standard (70ºC) Biological Reactivity Tests, In Vivo
- ISO 10993-6, 10993-10, 10993-11
- 1935/2004/EC Regulation and European Council Resolution AP 2004 (5) – silicones and 10/2011/EC (Migration Test)
Odorless, tasteless and completely non-toxic.