The Vena® Technosil hoses are normally translucent. However, in order to distinguish the products conveyed through the inside of the tube, they can also be manufactured so that the outer part of the tube is the desired colour.
Ducting of liquid or semi liquid substances for the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical industries.
Hose made of two extruded food grade silicone, with a poliester braiding between them.
Flat and translucent
Maximum length: 20 meters
Diameters (in mm):
Diameters (in inch):
- US FDA (Foods and Drugs Administration) Standard 21 CFR 177.2600
- German BfR Standard part XV
- USP Class VI standard (70ºC) Biological Reactivity Tests, In Vivo
- ISO 10993-6, 10993-10, 10993-11
- 1935/2004/EC Regulation and European Council Resolution AP 2004 (5) – silicones and 10/2011/EC (Migration Test)
- 3A Sanitary Standard 18-03 Class I (hose)
- 3A Sanitary Standard 62-02 (fitted hoses)
- European Directive 1895/2005 CE “BADGE, NOGE, BDFGE and derivate; specific migration tests”
- Odorless, tasteless and completely non-toxic.
- These tubes are usually translucent. However, in order to distinguish the products conveyed through the inside of the tube, they can also be manufactured so that the outer part of the tube is the desired colour.
- Can be equipped with 316L stainless steel fittings on each end with a rugosity value of less than 0,8µm (or 0,5µm on request).
Operational temperature range from -60 (-76 ºF) to +180ºC (356 ºF) it may reach up to 200ºC (392 ºF) during short periods of time.