Recommended to maintain a controlled temperature of the conveyed product using steam inside the PTFE duct as well as cooling by the use of nitrogen or other coolant.
Recommended product for the food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries for the transport of liquids or semi-liquids.
Food silicone hose polyester reinforced with spiral steel, provided with a small duct between the hose walls and spiral.
The pipe has two ducts of PTFE, one at one end and the other at the opposite end.
This product can be manufactured with industrial or food grade silicone.
Polyester fabric reinforcement.
Smooth inner and outer, white or colored.
Temperature range from -60ºC (-76ºF) up to +180°C (+356°F).
It can reach +200°C (+392°F) for short periods of time.
Each model is built on demand and according to the customer needs.
The maximum length of manufacture is 4 meters (13,12ft), although in certain diameters and by request it is possible to manufacture lengths up to 6 meters (20ft).
- US FDA (Foods and Drugs Administration) Standard 21 CFR 177.2600
- German BfR Standard part XV
- USP Class VI standard (70ºC) Biological Reactivity Tests, In Vivo
- ISO 10993-6, 10993-10, 10993-11
- 1935/2004/EC Regulation and European Council Resolution AP 2004 (5) – silicones and 10/2011/EC (Migration Test)
Odorless, tasteless and completely non-toxic.