TELCRA® is an innovative and unique material in the market with excellent insulation characteristics. This material possesses low thermal conductivity and low density. For this reason, it can achieve excellent insulation with a low thickness. TELCRA® forms chemical bond with silicone materials.
This product possesses the following properties:
-Temperature range from -60ºC to 300ºC
-The colour is white, but is also available in other colours upon request
-Telcra® has a density of 500 kg/m3
-The thickness of the material is customizable
-Thermal conductivity (W·K-1·m-1): 0.12
-Good thermal insulation: Low thermal conductivity for improved efficiency.
-Anti-condensation: When properly installed in the correct thickness, this product eliminates condensation problems on cold surfaces.
- Ultralight: Lightweight material with a density of 500 kg/m3.
- Easy installation: Super flexible material. Contours easily to complex forms.
- Adhesion to silicone: Telcra® presents a chemical adhesion with silicone materials.
- Environmentally Safe: Odorless, tasteless and completely non-toxic.
- Fireproof: It avoids flame and smoke spread.