To convey viscous products that need to maintain a regular temperature during the production process, such as caramel, glycerin or chocolate.
Silicone hose equipped with an electrical resistance encased inside the wall.
The inner cable is connected to an electronic regulator and is also equipped with a PT 100 Ohm gauge connected to the regulator through a cooled end.
The voltage will depend on the specific needs.
This product can be produced with an inner layer of food grade FKM or PTFE.
+5ºC to +150ºC (+41ºF to 302ºF)
- US FDA (Foods and Drugs Administration) Standard 21 CFR 177.2600
- German BfR Standard part XV
- USP Class VI standard (70ºC) Biological Reactivity Tests, In Vivo
- ISO 10993-6, 10993-10, 10993-11
- 1935/2004/EC Regulation and European Council Resolution AP 2004 (5) – silicones and 10/2011/EC (Migration Test)
Diameters (in mm):
Diameters (in inch):
15/64 ,25/64,33/64,5/8,3/4,63/64,1 17/64,1 1/2,2 1/64