All our standard hoses (Vena® Sil 640, Vena® Sil 650/V, Vena® Sil 655) can be modified externally in order to reduce the Electrical Surface Resistivity.
Specially recommended for the transport of liquid and semi-liquid fluids in the Food and Pharm industries.
This product is indicated to avoid the accumulation of static electricity for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
The construction will be the one indicated on the Technical Datasheet of the silicone hose used (Vena® Sil 640, Vena® Sil 650/V, Vena® Sil 655 or others).
If you need further information do not hesitate to contact us.
Translucent and smooth inner appearance.
Black colored and smooth outer appearance.
- Inner silicone elastomer plies with a formulation in accordance with FDA standards (Food and Drug
Administration) 21 CFR 177.2600 and BfR XV.
- The electrical surface resistance of the black silicone has been evaluated in a external laboratory set up to RD334/1992 and authorized by ENAC for the tests of materials for use in potentially explosive
atmospheres (LOM 09NESP4322).
- Electrical Surface Resistance is
The hose must be properly grounded to permit the correct dissipation of the static charge (grounding the hose metal fittings or directly the cooper wire of both ends of the hose).
Will be customer’s responsibility:
- The risk assessment before their utilization.
- Properly connection of the hose to the earth (it is necessary to earth the hose metal fittings or directly the wire of both ends of the hose).