The silicone hoses Vena® Technosil DB are recommended for applications where a high pressure and a small bending radius is required.
Specially recommended for the transport of liquid or semi-liquid fluids, especially in the food and pharmaceutical industries, at high temperatures and under high pressure.
Platinum-cured high purity silicone hose with a polyester double braiding.
Available with 316L stainless steel sanitary fittings on each end with values of rugosity of less than 0.8µm.
Translucent inner layer and white outer layer.
Operation temperature range from -60ºC (-76ºF) to +180ºC (356ºF).
This hose can be manufactured in any required length.
Diameters (in mm):
Diameters (in inch)::
1/5,1/4,1/3,3/8,1/2,5/8,3/4,7/8,1,1 1/8,1 1/4
It can work under vacuum conditions.
- US FDA (Foods and Drugs Administration) Standard 21 CFR 177.2600
- German BfR Standard part XV
- USP Class VI standard (70ºC) Biological Reactivity Tests, In Vivo
- ISO 10993-6, 10993-10, 10993-11
- 1935/2004/EC Regulation and European Council Resolution AP 2004 (5) – silicones and 10/2011/EC (Migration Test)
- 3A Sanitary Standard 18-03 Class I (hose)
- 3A Sanitary Standard 62-02 (fitted hoses)
- Excellent flexibility
- Excellent bend radius
- Odorless, tasteless and completely non-toxic
- High resistance to ozone
- Sterilizable and autoclavable