Unbreakable aseptic sight flow indicator made of thermoplastic with or without protection grid.
Installations where visual inspection of the transported material is required. Can be mounted in-line and makes it very easy for the operators to view product flow in any process or system.
Manufactured with floured transparent thermoplastic.
Transparent inner and outer appearance.
From -60ºC (-76ºF) to 180ºC (356ºF)
This product is available in the following diameters: 25mm (0.98’’), 32mm (1.26’’), 38mm (1.50’’), 51mm (2.00’’), 63mm (2.48’’), 76mm (2.99’’) and 102mm (4.02’’).
The length is determined upon request (or 300mm / 11.81'' standard length)
- US FDA (Foods and Drugs Administration) Standard 21 CFR 177.2600
- German BfR Standard part XV
- USP Class VI standard (70ºC) Biological Reactivity Tests, In Vivo
- ISO 10993-6, 10993-10, 10993-11
Suitable for cleaning CIP and SIP
- Smooth and non-stick surface.
- Resistant to UV rays.
- Durable: for extended use, compatible with many chemical and aggressive products.
- Suitable for cleaning with CIP and SIP.