The 45/90/135º elbows are manufactured as the silicone hoses Vena® SIL 200/240, but as elbows. They are silicone hoses with polyester reinforcement for pressurized air or water conduction at high temperatures.
- Specially recommended for pressurized air or water conduction at high temperatures, can be used in vehicles and in the industrial sector.
- For use in cooling and heating systems in buses, coaches, lorries and industrial vehicles, cooling systems in cogeneration units and marine engines, and transport of high temperature fluids in general industry.
- For connections in areas with limited space.
Flexible silicone hoses with 4 plies of polyester fabric reinforcements.
These hoses can also be supplied with aramid or glass fabric.
Smooth inner and outer appearance, and blue colour. Upon request, can also be supplied in other colours (red, green, black…)
-60ºC to 180ºC (-76ºF to +356ºF)
100mm / 150mm (4'' / 6'')
Diameters (in mm)
Diameters (in inch)
1/4,1/3,2/5,1/2,5/8,3/4,7/8,1,1 1/8,1 3/16,1 1/4,1 3/8,1 1/2,1 9/16,1 3/5,1 3/4,1 7/8,2,2 1/8,2 1/4,2 1/3,2 1/2,2 5/8,2 3/4,3,3 1/8,3 1/2,3 3/4,4,4 1/3
Recommended for places where a high resistance to pressure is needed because it doesn't spoil with age and his mechanical characteristics doesn't change in its operational temperatures. Highly resistant to ozone.
- Not affected by anti-freeze or anti-rust liquids.
- Highly resistant to hardening with very good compression characteristics.
- The material of the tubes has a very long life and reduces maintenance problems.