It can also be used in other areas where hydrocarbons and / or oil particles are applied.
Specially recommended in turbocharger system for industrial vehicles, due to its high capacity to withstand hydrocarbons and/or oil particles in the cooling pressurized air. It can also be used in a variety of other areas where hydrocarbons and/or oil particles are present.
This reference is manufactured with three aramid textile reinforcements. The external silicone rubber compound is VMQ type (Vinyl-Methyl Quality) and the inner layer is FVMQ (Fluor Vinyl-Methyl Quality) silicone so that it has a higher resistance to oil particles and/or hydrocarbons in suspension.
Plain inner and outer appearance. Red external colour.
Operational temperature range from -60ºC (-76ºF) to +200ºC (392ºF)
It may reach up to 220ºC (428ºF) during short periods of time.
The standard manufacturing length is 4 meters long (L1), although it is available in other lengths if necessary.
Diameters (in mm):
Diameters (in inch):
1 3/16,1 57/64,2 23/64,2 9/16,2 3/4,2 61/64,3 5/32,3 35/64
3,70 mm (+1/-0,5 mm)
- Silicone used in this reference meets EU Directive 2002/95/ECC of Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS).
- The burning, smoke and dripping class of this reference is S-4, SR-2 and ST-2 according to DIN 54837:2007 test standard and DIN 5510-2:2009 classification standard.
- Excellent flexibility during the assembly process.
- Not affected by anti-freeze or anti-rust liquids.
- Excellent resistance to thermal aging and oxidizing agents (oxygen, ozone, UV).
- Highly resistant to hardening with very good compression characteristics.