The main advantage of this product is its moldability. The Vena®MF hose has the capability to acquire a certain shape and maintain it, even in extreme operating conditions.
It is especially recommended for pressurized air or wàter conduction at high temperatures, can be used in vehicles and in the industrial sector.
For use in cooling and heating Systems in buses, coaches, trucks, industrial vehicles, cooling systems in cogeneration units and marine engines, and transport of high temperature fluids in general industry.
This hose has the particularity that initially it is manufactured in a straight form but it
can be conformed to any form using the hands.
- Not affected by anti-freeze or antirust liquids.
- Highly resistant to hardening with very good compression characteristics.
- Excellent flexibility during the assembly process.
- The whole hose might be reshaped with the hands excluding the cuffed ends which are marked with vertical lines
-Smooth inner and outer appearance, and blue color. Upon request, it can also be supplied in other
-Excellent resistance to thermal aging and oxidizing agents (oxygen, ozone, UV).
- Operational temperature range from -60°C (-75F) to +180ºC (356 F), it may reach up to 200°C (392 F) during short periods of time.
The product is available in the following diameters:
mm: 16,19, 20, 22, 25,28, 32
inches: 5/8, ¾, 4/5, 7/8, 1, 1 ¼, 1 1/9