Vena® SIL 200 R/A is manufactured with three polyester reinforcements. It has excellent flexibility during the assembly process and is not affected by anti-freeze or anti-rust liquids.
Specially recommended in turbocharger system for industrial vehicles, due to its high capacity to withstand hydrocarbons and/or oil particles in the cooling pressurized air. It can also be used in a variety of other areas where hydrocarbons and/or oil particles are present.
This product is manufactured with three polyester reinforcements. The external silicone rubber compound is VMQ type (Vinyl-Methyl Quality) and the inner layer is R/A silicone (Oil Resistant Quality) so that it has a higher resistance to oil particles and/or hydrocarbons in suspension.
Plain inner and outer appearance.
Operational temperature range from -50ºC (-58ºF) to +180ºC (+356ºF). It may reach up to 200ºC (+392ºF) for short periods of time.
The standard manufacturing length is 4 meters (13,12ft), although it is available in shorter lengths.
Diameters (in mm):
Diameters (in inch):
1/4,1/3,3/8,1/2,5/8,5/7,3/4,7/8,1,1 1/8,1 3/16,1 1/4,1 3/8,1 1/2,1 9/16,1 3/4,1 3/4,1 7/8,2,2 1/8,2 1/4,2 3/8,2 4/9,2 1/2,2 5/8,2 3/4,3,3 1/8,3 1/4,3 1/2,4
Working and bursting pressure determinate with pressure tests according ISO 1402/1994.
- The silicone for this hose is classified as M1 according to UNE 23.727-90 standard and as F2 according to NF F 16-101
- The burning, smoke and dripping class of this reference is S-3, SR-2 and ST-2 according to DIN 54837:2007 test standard and DIN 5510-2:2009 classification standard.
-Silicone rubber used is in accordance with EU Directive 2002/95/ECC for Restriction of the use of hazardous substances (RoHS)
- Excellent flexibility during the assembly process.
- Not affected by anti-freeze or anti-rust liquids.
- Excellent resistance to thermal aging and oxidizing agents.
- High resistance to hardening with very good compression characteristics.