The silicone hoses Vena® SIL700/V are suitable for transportation of high temperature fluids
Heating and cooling systems in vehicles and in the industrial sector.
Transport of high temperature fluids in the general industry where a certain degree of flexibility is required.
These hoses can transport liquids or semi-liquids by impulsion or suction, since their design can resist pressure or vacuum.
Suitable for use where a small bending radius is required.
VMQ (Vinyl Methyl Quality) blue silicone with a spiral steel wire between 3 sheets of polyester fabric.
Smooth inner and outer appearance, and blue color.
-50ºC to 180ºC (-58ºF to +356ºF).
It can reach 200ºC (392ºF) for short periods of time.
From 1 to 4m (3,8 to 13,12ft)
Can be cut to smaller lengths upon customer request.
Diameters (in mm):
Diameters (in inch):
3/8,1/2,5/8,5/7,3/4,7/8,1,1 1/8,1 3/16,1 3/8,1 1/2,1 9/16,1 3/4,1 7/8,2,2 1/8,2 3/8,2 1/2,2 3/4,3,3 1/8,3 1/3,3 1/2,4
Working and bursting pressure determinate with pressure tests according to ISO 1402/2009.
- Meets or exceeds operating requirements of SAE J20 R1 Class A.
- The silicone for this hose is classified as M1 according to UNE 23.727-90 standard and as F2 according to NF F 16-101.
The burning, smoke and dripping class of this reference is S-3, SR-2 and ST-2 according to DIN 54837:2007 test standard and DIN 5510-2:2009 classification standard.
- The smoke toxicity test according to DIN 5510-2 Annex C, the material meets the requirements of FED
- Not affected by anti-freeze or anti-rust liquids.
- Excellent resistance to thermal aging and oxidizing agents (oxygen, ozone, UV).
- Highly resistant to hardening with very good compression characteristics.