Vena® Sil 240 MRLN is manufactured with silicone rubber compound VMQ (Vinyl Methyl Quality) and is suitable for use in straight sections without curves.
Specially recommended for pressurized air or water conduction at high temperatures, can be used in vehicles and in the industrial sector.
For use in cooling and heating systems in buses, coaches, lorries and industrial vehicles, cooling systems in cogeneration units and marine engines, and transport of high temperature fluids in general industry.
For use in straight sections without curves.
Manufactured with silicone rubber compound VMQ (Vinyl Methyl Quality) type with four special reinforce polyester fabric plies.
Smooth inner and outer appearance in blue color. Upon request can also be supplied in other colors (red, green, black, etc.)
Operational temperature range from -50ºC to +180ºC (-58ºF to +356ºF)
It may reach up to 200ºC (392ºF) during short periods of time.
The standard manufacturing length is 4 meters long (13.12ft), although it is available in shorter lengths if necessary.
This type of hose is not recommended for applications with negative pressure (vacuum).
Working and bursting pressure determinate with pressure tests according ISO 1402/2009.
- Meets or exceeds operating requirements of SAE J20 R1 Class A.
- Silicone used in this reference meets EU Directive 2002/95/ECC of Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS).
- Not recommended for transport of abrasive particles.
- Gas oil and oil stains do not damage the tubes, but they should not be used to transport fuel or oil, nor be submerged in these liquids.
- Not affected by anti-freeze or anti-rust liquids.
- Highly resistant to ozone.
- Highly resistant to hardening with very good compression characteristics.
- Excellent flexibility during the assembly process.
- Excellent resistance to thermal aging and oxidizing agents (oxygen, ozone, UV).