The hoses Vena® Sil 800 are able to transport liquid or semi-liquid by impulsion or suction. These hoses are not affected by anti-freeze or anti-rust liquids, and they have excellent resistance to thermal aging and oxidizing agents (oxygen, ozone, UV).
For heating and cooling systems in vehicles and in the industrial sector.
Recommended for places where a high resistance to pressure is needed and where a high degree of flexibility is required.
These hoses are able to transport liquid or semi-liquid by impulsion or suction, since their design can resist pressure or vacuum.
VMQ (Vinyl Methyl Quality) silicone rubber compound with two polyester fabric reinforcements and interior steel spiral.
Grooved inner and corrugated outer appearance. Blue color.
-50ºC to 180ºC (-58ºF to +356ºF).
It can reach 200ºC (392ºF) for short periods of time.
Product usually manufactured in 4m (13.12ft) but it can be manufactured in shorten lengths with smooth cuffed ends.
Diameters (in mm):
Diameters (in inch):
3/8,5/8,5/7,1,1 1/8,1 3/16,1 1/4,1 1/2,1 9/16,1 5/8,1 3/4,2,2,2,2,2 1/8,2 3/8,2 1/2,2 3/4,3,3 1/8,3 1/2,4
Working and bursting pressure determinate with pressure tests according ISO 1402/2009.
- Meets or exceeds operating requirements of SAE J20 R1 Class A.
- The silicone for this hose is classified as M1 according to UNE 23.727-90 standard and as F2 according to NF F 16-101.
- The burning, smoke and dripping class of this reference is S-3, SR-2 and ST-2 according to DIN 54837:2007 test standard and DIN 5510-2:2009 classification standard
- Not affected by anti-freeze or anti-rust liquids. Excellent resistance to thermal aging and oxidizing agents (oxygen, ozone, UV).
- Highly resistant to hardening with very good compression characteristics