The hoses Vena® Sil Vacuum are not affected by anti-freeze or anti-rust liquids and it has excellent resistance to thermal aging and oxidizing agents.
Highly recommended for air and fluid ancillary conductions (windscreen wipers circuit, vacuum gauges, discharge valves, etc.) due to its flexibility and reduced size.
It is also suitable for high temperatures in vehicles and in the industrial sector.
Silicone without textile reinforcement
Smooth inner and outer appearance.
Available in blue, red, yellow and black.
From -60ºC (-76ºF) up to +180°C (+356°F).
It can reach +200°C (+392°F) for short periods of time.
The standard manufacturing length is 50 meters (164ft), although it is available in shorter lengths if necessary.
Inner diameter: from 3.2mm (0.13 inches) to 10mm (0.39 inches)
Diameters (in mm):
Diameters (in inch):
Standard wall thickness from 1.5 to 3mm (0.06 to 0.12 inches)
Gas oil and oil stains do not damage the tubes, but they should not be used to transport fuel or oil, nor be submerged in these liquids.
- Silicone rubber used is in accordance with EU Directive 2002/95/ECC for Restriction of the use of hazardous substances (RoHS)
- Not affected by anti-freeze or anti-rust liquids.
- Excellent resistance to thermal aging and oxidizing agents.
- Highly resistant to hardening with very good compression characteristics.
- Excellent flexibility during the assembly process.