The silicon hoses Vena® SIL700/V are suitable for transportation of high temperature fluids
Transport of high temperature fluids in the general industry where a certain degree of flexibility is required.
These hoses can transport liquids or semi-liquids by impulsion or suction, since their design can resist pressure
Suitable for use where a small bending radius is required.
Silicone VMQ (Vinyl Methyl Quality)
Spiral steel wire between two plies of polyester fabric covered in blue silicone.
Smooth inner and outer appearance, and blue color.
-60ºC to +180ºC (-76ºF to +356ºF)
From 1 to 4m (3,8 to 13,12ft)
Can be cut to smaller lengths upon customer request.
Diameters (in mm):
Diameters (in inch):
3/8,1/2,5/8,5/7,3/4,7/8,1,1 1/8,1 3/16,1 3/8,1 1/2,1 9/16,1 3/4,1 7/8,2,2 1/8,2 3/8,2 1/2,2 3/4,3,3 1/8,3 1/3,3 1/2,4
Working and bursting pressure determinate with pressure tests according to ISO 1402/2009.
- Meets or exceeds operating requirements of SAE J20 R1 Class A.
- The rubber for this hose is classified as M1 according to UNE 23.727-90 standard and as F2 according to NF F 16-101.
The burning, smoke and dripping class of this reference is S-3, SR-2 and ST-2 according to DIN 54837:2007 test standard and DIN 5510-2:2009 classification standard.
- The smoke toxicity test according to DIN 5510-2 Annex C, the material meets the requirements of FED
- Not affected by anti-freeze or anti-rust liquids.
- Excellent resistance to thermal aging and oxidizing agents (oxygen, ozone, UV).
- Highly resistant to hardening with very good compression characteristics.