Venaflon® FULL - X is designed to withstand aggressive and flammable chemicals, pressure and vacuum. It's conductiveness and impermeability makes it suitable for the most safety-requiring indusrties.
Venaflon FULL-X is a highly flexible universal hose and its main characteristic is that it is conductive and, therefore, suitable for working areas requiring utmost safety.
It is specially recommended for the transport of liquid or semi-liquid fluids in the food, cosmetic, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, specially, when the chemical products are highly flammable.
This hose is able to transport liquid or semi-liquid food-stuffs by impulsion or suction, since its design can resist either pressure or vacuum.
The perfluorinated inner liner ensures utmost chemical and temperature resistance, an excellent impermeability and absolutely hygienic and contamination-free delivery of fluid.
- Odorless, tasteless and completely non-toxic.
- High flexibility
- The hose presents a resistivity lower than 109.
- Black and smooth appearance of the inner and outer layer of PFA
- Can be equipped with 316L stainless steel fittings on each end with a roughness value of less than 0,8 m (or 0,5 m on request).
- Operational temperature range from -20°C to +65°C in accordance with EN 12115:2011.
- Construction: PFA, fully fluorinated, mirror-smooth, black colour, antistatic (106)
- Reinforcement: high strength plies of synthetic cord, embedded steel helix wire and built-in copper wires
- Outer layer: synthetic black rubber, resistant to abrasion, weather, oils and fats.
It is completely smooth.
Respect the bending radius and work pressure established values.
Mind the chemical compatibility of the fluid with the inner PFA.
Hose in accordance with EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006/EC (GMP).
- US FDA Standard
- USP Class VI
- UNI EN ISO 10993
- Commission Regulation 10/2011/ECC, according to Regulation 1935/2004/EEC