Venair Group complies with EMAS Certification since 2000.
Venair Group has been recognized with the Gold Certificate for 15 years of Continuous EMAS Registration. Venair has proved that its commitment to performance, credibility and transparency in Environmental Management is one of its main objectives.
EMAS certification assures that Venair Group cares about its environmental performance in a proactive approach. Venair was registered in EMAS in 2000 for the first time and since then, each year the group has successfully passed the audits in six key environmental areas:
– Energy efficiency: energy consumption and renewal energy sources produced
– Material efficiency: annual mass flow of different materials used
– Water: water consumption
– Waste: total generation of waste, and specifically hazardous waste
– Biodiversity: use of land and built-up area
– Emissions: emissions of greenhouse gases
EMAS reviews environmental performance of Venair Group and tracks it regularly in order to provide a basis for managerial decision-making leading to performance improvements.