This silicone hose is especially recommended for the transport of liquid or semi-liquid fluids in the food, cosmetic, chemical and pharmaceutical industries. It offers an extremely broad field of applications.
Furthermore, this silicone hose is recommended especially when the inner product is abrasive or has to be seen to control the flow. It has smooth inner and corrugated outer appearance.
- Odorless, tasteless and completely non-toxic.
- Translucent and smooth inner and corrugated outer appearance.
- High level of transparency.
- Can be equipped with 316L stainless steel fittings on each end with a roughness value of less than 0.8 μm (or 0.5 μm on request).
- Operational temperature range from -20ºC (-4 F) to +80ºC (176ºF), it may reach up to +100ºC (212 F) during short periods of time.
Respect the bending radius and work pressure established values.
Mind the chemical compatibility of the fluid with the polyurethane.
- US FDA (Foods and Drugs Administration) Standard 21 CFR 177.2600
- 1935/2004/EC Regulation and European Council Resolution AP 2004 (5) – silicones and 10/2011/EC (Migration Test)
This reference is manufactured with six layers of polyurethane sheets and stainless steel wire spring. Moreover there is a copper spring wire parallel to the stainless steel wire everything encased inside the hose.
- CONDUCTIVE VERSION (TECHNIPUR X S200) AVALIABLE
- TECHNIPUR X S100 has a resistivity of < 10^9 Ω, according to IEC/TS 60079-32-1.
- TECHNIPUR X S100 with stainless steel fittings has a resistivity of < 5 Ω, according to IEC/TS 60079-32-1.