FIELD APPLICATION SPECIALIST
at Venair India South, Bangalore, India
Venair is a global manufacturer of high purity tubing and single use assemblies (SUS) for the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical markets. The company is ISO 9001, ISO TS 16949, ISO 14001 and EMAS certified, among others.
We provide innovative custom solutions according to our customers' requirements. The Group was established in 1986. Nowadays Venair has 30 sales branches distributed in Europe, Africa, Asia and America, 3 manufacturing centres and employs more than 300 people around the world.
Now, due to our fast-international expansion, we are seeking a Field Application Specialist based in India (preferably Bangalore or Hyderabad).
What do we offer?
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Training plan
- Travel costs 100% reimbursed by the company
- The opportunity to work in an international environment
- Develop and lead the sales strategy for the Biotech Division within the assigned territories, while having deeply knowledge of the market, targeted accounts, competitors, and possible partners to achieve the sales target.
- Prospect and get inquiries from customers, evaluate them, and provide the sales quotes and necessary technical support.
- Coordinate with other team members of the Branch and HQ to initiate/develop/close the sales opportunities and to provide outstanding service to the customers.
- Visit customers and make the appropriate business trips around the assigned areas.
- Maintain the CRM database with each customer/lead and its decision makers while registering all the interactions (visits, calls, meetings and so on).
- Follow up on purchasing orders, ensuring that all the requirements and deliveries are fulfilled.
- Close collaboration with the Regional manager. Share the performed tasks and all relevant information about the win/loss opportunities and industry trends so any required actions can be taken.
- Represent the company in exhibitions and trade fairs (as a visitor or exhibitor)
- Other commercial tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Chemistry or equivalent.
- 3-4 years of sales experience serving the Pharmaceutical market.
- Ability to identify, qualify and close sales accounts.
- Willingness to be travelling at least 50% of the time.
- Highly organized and process oriented
- High level of English and local languages a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills