HOSE ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN
at Venair Inc Miami, Miami Gardens, Florida
Venair is a global manufacturer of silicone hoses and flexible silicone shapes primarily used in Food, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Cosmetic and Industrial process equipment. The company is ISO 9001, ISO TS 16949, ISO 14001 and EMAS certified, among others.
We provide innovative custom solutions according to our customers' requirements. The Group was established in 1986. Nowadays Venair has 32 sales branches distributed in Europe, Africa, Asia and America, along with 3 manufacturing centers and employs more than 300 people around the world.
Due to our expansion and business growth, we are currently looking for a Hose Assembly Technician for our branch located in Miami Gardens (FL).
What do we offer?
- The possibility to work in an international team
- Competitive salary with increase possibilities depending on performance
- Permanent full – time position
- Medical insurance after 2 months working in Venair
- Production of crimped hose assemblies following all production and quality control protocols.
- Process all necessary components into finished goods
- Administer required pressure tests of hose assemblies.
- Calculate and document hose assembly crimp specifications
- Give support to the warehouse team when needed.
- Previous experience in handling electrical machinery, hydraulic press or similar preferred.
- Experience in reading mechanical drawings and assembling of industrial parts.
- Ability to precisely measure and document mechanical dimensions
- Math skills to make calculations for crimp specifications (addition, subtraction, multiplication and división)
- Ability to problem solve and suggest process improvements
- Manually dexterity to utilize and hand tools and equipment
- Ability to operate equipment such as forklifts, pickers, etc.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.