JUNIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE B2B
at Venair EIRELI, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Venair is a leading engineering and manufacturing company of silicone hoses and flexible silicone pieces for the most demanding sectors, such as pharmaceutical, biotechnology and aerospace.
We provide innovative custom solutions according to our customers' requirements. The Group was established in 1986. Nowadays Venair has 33 sales branches distributed in Europe, Africa, Asia and America, 3 manufacturing centres and employs more than 350 people around the world.
Now, due to our fast international expansion, we are seeking a Junior Sales Representative B2B for the Sales branch in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
The benefits we offer are:
- An attractive compensation package
- A comprehensive training
- International environment
The main tasks and responsibilities for this role are listed below:
- Understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective sales solutions
- Open new customer accounts within the assigned areas
- Keep existing customer accounts
- Develop and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Visit customers, prospect, cold calling and make the appropriate business trips around the assigned areas
- Carry out follow up for contacts, quotations...
- Be in charge of sales quotes and its follow up
- Fill in the CRM with all your commercial efforts
- Represent the company in exhibitions and trade fairs (as a visitor or exhibitor)
- Other sales tasks
The essential requirements for this position are listed below:
- Bachelor's degree (business administration, economy, engineering...)
- Sao Paulo area residents preferrably
- B2B Sales Experience 1-2 years mandatory
- Ability to identify, qualify and close sales accounts
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Availability to travel continuously, more than 50% of the time
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High level of English