at Venair South Africa, Johannesburg, South Africa
Venair (www.venair.com) is a global manufacturer of silicone hoses and flexible silicone shapes primarily used in Food, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Cosmetic and Industrial process equipments. The company is ISO 9001, ISO TS 16949, ISO 14001 and EMAS certified, among others.
We provide innovative custom solutions according to our customers' requirements. The Group was established in 1986. Nowadays Venair has 28 sales branches distributed in Europe, Africa, Asia and America, 3 manufacturing centres and employs more than 300 people around the world.
Now, due to our fast international expansion, we are seeking a Junior Sales Representative B2B for the Sales branch in Johannesburg, South Africa.
What do we offer?
- The possibility to work in an international team.
- Competitive salary
- Career plan
The main tasks and responsibilities for this role are listed below:
- Open new customer accounts within the assigned area
- Develop and maintain existing and exciting long term customer relationships
- Go to trade fairs as a visitor or an exhibitor when needed
- Carry out market research tasks
- Cold calling to get new contacts
- Prepare and make business trips frequently
- Generation of a big contacts database
- Management of the sales activity with a CRM software
- Other commercial-related tasks
- University Background: Preferably technical backgrounds are desired (Chemistry, Engineering...) Also Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Social Sciences or similar are considered.
- B2B Product Sales experience: 2 years at least
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Full availability to travel
- Driving License and own car recommended
- Fluent in English and Zulu
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- People with a high sense of organization
- Customer-Oriented people
- South African Citizens Only