NEW! Vena® Flexip
Venair launches Vena® Flexip the perfect flexible hose to convey oils and creams and resist CIP cleaning processes.
Vena® Felxip is the perfect solution for cosmetic industries. It has been developed considering all the requests and needs of cosmetic manufacturers. The hose presents a good resistance specially in fatty and oily products.
The hose it’s made with silicone however it presents an inner layer made with fluoroelastomers and PTFE particles, which makes it have a good resistance to both acidic and some basic CIP cleaning solutions.
The materials and constructions of Vena® Flexip allow them to have the following properties:
- Operational temperature range: from -20ºC, to 175ºC, it may reach up to +200 ºC during short periods of time.
- It can be cleaned with steam or SIP process at 130 ºC and CIP process-acidic and some basic under demanding conditions.
- Small Bending Radius
- Vacuum resistance: 0.91 bar (12.23 psi)
Tested and certified
Also, Vena®Flexip construction and materials have been tested in several quality controls and tests, which highlights its competitive properties, however it also complies with the most demanding regulations:
- US FDA Standard 21 CFR 177.2600.
- German BfR Standard part XV.
- USP Class VI in vivo test, 121ºC.
- ISO 10993-4, 5, 6&10
- ResAp 2004 (5), according to Reg 1935/2004/EEC
- Reg 10/2011/ECC
- Eurepan Pharmacopeia 3.1.9
- 3A Sanitary Standard 18-03 Class I (material).
- This hose is in accordance with EU Directive 2002/95/ECC for Restriction of the use of hazardous substances (RoHS)
Vena® Flexip is a flexible silicone hose manufactured with a hybrid inner layer between fluoroelastomers and PTFE, with three polyester fabric reinforcements and a stainless-steel wire spring, everything encased inside the hose.
It is recommended especially when a smaller bending radius is required.
- White smooth inner and outer appearance.
- Reinforcement of three polyester fabrics.
- Plastic or wire spring (under request) encased inside the hose.
- The hose it's completely non-toxic.
- Can be equipped with 316L stainless steel fittings on each end with a roughness value of less than 0,8um.
- For more information respect the bending radius and the work pressure you can download the technical data sheet.
Custom constructions under request
Shapes such as elbows and curvatures can also be manufactured to adapt them to any installation.
Vena® Flexip can be manufactured in different construction depending on our clients needs. It is flexible and resistant making it perfect to adapt to any kind of machinery.
The product is perfect for filling machines, formulation tanks and any kind of machinery that requires flexibility, resistance to strong movements, durability, resistance to high temperatures and avoids any leaks or product waste.