New! Vena® Flexpure
Vena® Flexpure is the most recent incorporation to the food and pharma range. Venair launches a PTFE hose highly resistant and flexible for conveying agressive chemicals by impulsion or suction in food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical applications. The hose it’s made with an ultra-flexible soothbore construction, ideal for powder, liquid and semi-liquid processing in applications where a hygienic design and good mehanical performance are required.
The materials and constructions of Vena® Flexpure allow them to have the following properties:
- Operational temperature range from -50°C (-58 F) to +200°C (392 F).
- It can be cleaned with steam or SIP (steam) process and CIP process- acidic and some basic under demanding conditions.
- High resistance to abrasion and hydrocarbon fluids.
- Guarantees maximum flexibility while a high kink resistance.
Vena® Flexpure is a flexible hose manufactured hose with inner PTFE resisns, braided with stainless steel, covered with white rubber silicone. The construciton allows to present the following properties:
- Odorless, tasteless and completely non-toxic.
- White and smooth outer appearance.
- White smoothbore inner layer to guarantee the maximum flexibility while a high kink resistance.
- Can be equipped with 316L stainless steel fittings on each end with a roughness value of less than 0,8um (smallest roughness is possible on request).
The standard manufacturing lenght is 4 meters long (13.12 ft.), but in specific diameters a length of 6 meters (19.69 ft) can be manufactured.
Tested and certified
Also, Vena®Flexpure construction and materials have been tested in several quality controls and tests, which highlights its competitive properties, however it also complies with the most demanding regulations:
The inner PTFE is in compliance with:
- US FDA Standard 21 CFR 177.550.
- USP Class VI <88> in vivo test, 121ºC.
- European Regulation (EU) 10/2011
The outer withe silicone is in accordance with:
- US FDA Standard 21 CFR 177.2600.
This hose is in accordance with EU Directive 2002/95/ECC for Restriction of the use of hazardous substances (RoHS)
Customizations under request
Vena® Flexpure can be manufactured in different construction depending on our clients needs. It is flexible and resistant making it perfect to adapt to any kind of machinery.
The customization most requested is manufacturing Vena Flexpure with a static dissipative PTFE lining.
Check the electraical features information:
The product is perfect for filling machines, formulation tanks and any kind of machinery that requires flexibility, resistance to strong movements, durability, resistance to high temperatures and avoids any leaks or product waste.
The product can be custom with traceable solutions like QR codes or silicone labels, in order to identify the fluids or the technical information, however it can also include custom fittings and clamps that adapt to your machinery.
For more information do your request to one our engineer advisors.