NEW! Pharmaloader® HP
Venair launches Pharmaloader® HP, a new and improved usp compensator highly resistant to high pressures. An elastic compensator recommended for the food and pharmaceutical industries for all tank, hopper, pump, and weighing tank outlets that need to withstand high-pressure vibrations and level differences.
High pressure-resistant compensator
Venair launches Pharmaloader® High Pressure, our silicone USP compensator now improved with a metal ring in the flange that resists high pressures. It is an elastic compensator recommended for the food and pharmaceutical industries. This product is manufactured with two polyester fabric reinforcements and stainless steel counter-flange.
The best solution for compensating high-pressure vibrations
Pharmaloader ® HP USP class VI is an elastic USP compensator recommended for the food and pharmaceutical industries. It's the ideal solution for all tank, hopper, pump, and weighing tank outlets that need to withstand high-pressure vibrations and level differences.
If you want to know more about pharmaceutical compensators and applications you can check here.
- High-pressure resistance (Download datasheet)
- Resistance to thermal aging and oxidizing agents
- Operational temperature range from: -50ºC (-58 F) to +180ºC (356 F)
- High flexibility
- Expansion or Vacuum control
- Excellent connectivity
Tested and certified
The platinum cured silicone it's produced in compliance with the following regulations:
- US FDA Standard 21 CFR 177.2600
- German BfR Standard part XV
- USP Class VI <88> in vivo tests
- ResAp 2004 (5), according to Reg 1935/2004/EEC, and Reg 10/2011/EEC
- Silicone rubber used is in accordance with EU Directive 2002/95/ECC for Restriction of the use of hazardous substances (RoHS).
The USP compensator can be customized according to your needs. This are the main customizations that you can request:
- Outer Layer x: Black conductive silicone.
- Reinforcement: Several plies of polyester fabric.
- Inner Layer: FKM for a higher resistance agains chemicals.
- Traceability: QR Marking or any special marking (check here the options)
Venair offers a wide range of silicone compensators that can be manufactured in your requested specifications and lengths.
Whatever the nature of the fluid you convey, its temperature, concentration, working pressure, or even the type of cleaning cycles used in your process, Venair can offer a customized compensator for you.
Also, if you need more advice you can contact our sales advisors or ask for a quotation to know the price for your specific application.
To know more information you can also download the data sheet of the product.