Vena® Abrasil is the perfect solution for suctions and transport of flammable and non-flammable bulk materials of all types of abrasive particles for the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
Transporting abrasive particles it's not a problem anymore!
Vena® Abrasil has been developed with an exclusive hybrid material highly resistant to abrasion that withstands steam cleaning procedures and high temperatures.
This unique formulation has been developed through a mix of materials which allow them to have extraordinary properties that other materials don’t have:
- Excellent resistance to abrasion (loss of volume of 40-50mm3)
- Temperature resistance: 90ºC, peaks of 120 ºC.
- Water and steam resistance (SIP at 120ºC)
- Small Bending Radius
Tested and certified
Also, Vena®Abrasil construction and material has been tested in several quality controls and tests, which highlights its competitive properties, however it also complies with the most demanding regulations:
- US FDA Standard 21 CFR 177.260
- USP Class VI <88>, in vivo test.
- ResAp 2004 (5), according to Reg 1935/2004/EEC, and Reg10/2011/EEC
- EU Directive 2002/95/ECC for Restriction of the use of hazardous substances (RoSh)
Vena® Abrasil construction presents the following characteristics:
- White smooth inner and outer appearance.
- Reinforcement of one or two polyester fabrics and with a plastic or stainless-steel wire spring, everything encased inside the hose.
- The hose it's completely non-toxic.
- Can be equipped with 316L stainless steel fittings on each end with a roughness value of less than 0,8um.
For more information respect the bending radius and the work pressure you can download the technical data sheet.
Also, if you need more advice you can contact our sales advisors or ask for a quotation to know the price for your specific application.
To know more information you can also download the brochure of the product.