JUNIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE B2B
Venair is a multinational leading company in manufacturing, designing and distributing silicone hoses and flexible silicone pieces for multiple industrial sectors such as food industries, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and biotechnology. Nowadays Venair has around 31 sales offices around the world and three manufacturing sites in Spain, Vietnam and Romania, and employs more than 300 people.
Now, due to our fast international expansion, we are seeking a Junior Sales Representative B2B for the Sales branch in Lyon, France.
What do we offer?
- CDI Contract
- Product and practice training
- Travel costs 100% reimbursed by the company
- Company Car
- Open new customer accounts within the assigned area
- Develop and maintain existing and exciting long term customer relationships
- Go to trade fairs as a visitor or an exhibitor when needed
- Carry out market research tasks
- Cold calling to get new contacts
- Prepare and make business trips frequently
- Generation of a big contacts database
- Management of the sales activity with a CRM software
- Other commercial-related tasks
- Fluent English and French
- Education: Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, Politics, Social Sciences, Languages or similar
- Outstanding communication skills
- Willingness to be traveling at least 50% of the time
- Good abilities for sales
- Previous experiences in external sales are highly valued